Kolene Cleaning Processes for Remanufacturing
Our processes will remove 100% of oil, soil, grease, paint, and coke/carbon deposits from parts such as heads, blocks, valves, bearing housings, timing cases, and crankshafts.
Products: KOLENEŽ NO. 6, and KOLENEŽ KGC™
Process Features and Benefits:
- Fast and 100% clean components
- Ability to clean intricate cored passages
- Multiple substrate cleaning flexibility
- Will not mask surface defects created by other processes
- Surfaces are easily inspected
Rebuilding applications include:
- Total removal of a broad range of organic coatings, including nylon, epoxies, polyurethanes, and fluoropolymers --- eliminating the need for multiple stripping processes and hand work.
- Removal of organic finishes, carbon deposits and other contaminants from aluminum components.
- Removal of oils and soils.
- Removal of carbon from engine heads / turbos / etc.
- Removal of paint and organic coatings, including Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC.)
Kolene molten salt bath processes produce superior component cleanliness and reduce the overall cleaning time when incorporated into a renewal process.