cleaning processes for remanufacturing remove 100% of oil, soil, grease, paint, and coke/carbon deposits from engine parts such as heads, blocks, valves, bearing housings, timing cases, crankshafts, and turbochargers.
Process features and benefits:
- Fast and 100% clean components
- Ability to clean intricate cored passages
- Multiple substrate cleaning flexibility
- Will not mask surface defects
- Surfaces are easily inspected
- Overall cleaning times reduced
Rebuild applications include:
- Total removal of a broad range of organic coatings, including nylon, epoxies, polyurethanes, and fluoropolymers — eliminating the need for multiple stripping processes and handwork.
- Removal of organic finishes, carbon deposits, and other contaminants from aluminum components.
- Removal of oils and soils.
- Removal of carbon from engine heads, turbochargers, and exhaust manifolds.
- Removal of paint and organic coatings, including CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating).
Products used for this application include: Kolene®
No. 6 & Kolene®