Kolene's Technical Service Department offers a variety of options to help your Kolene system perform at peak efficiency.
The Technical Service Department works closely with our Engineering, Sales, and Research & Development departments to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve salt bath field service equipment and processing issues.
Our staff has over 90 years combined field service experience commissioning new or used equipment, assisting with molten salt pump-outs, providing safety and operator training, and assisting with equipment troubleshooting and chemistry issues. We offer equipment and chemistry evaluations, Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMIs) to aid in reducing unscheduled equipment and production downtime.
We can provide the following items to aid in a variety of problems:
- Pump-Out / Service Quotations on request
- Molten salt pumps
- Molten salt pumping instructions and expertise
- Molten salt agitators
- Recommended drums or containers for molten products
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Sludge removal equipment for molten salt baths
- Testing equipment for combustion, wall thickness, air quality, gas pressure
- Specialized chemical products
- Specialized burner equipment
- Recommended spare parts
- Safety Manuals and booklets
- Work Instructions
Whether it's a quarterly contract maintenance program or a once-a-year tune-up, our service specialists can coordinate and assist your personnel to get the most out of your investment. If you're short-handed, we can also arrange a complete service program including supervision and contract workforce.
To discuss your needs in more detail, request a quotation, or just discuss a problem, contact us at:
or by email at: email@example.com