Kolene's Technical Service Department can provide options to help keep your Kolene system performing at peak efficiency.
Our Service technicians work closely with Kolene’s Engineering, Sales, and Research & Development Departments to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve customer equipment and processing issues. Our staff has over 90 years combined field service experience. Common activities include new or used equipment start-up and shutdown, molten salt pump-out and recharge, safety and operator training, and assisting with equipment troubleshooting and chemistry issues.
Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMIs) performed by our service technicians proactively detect potential equipment problems before they happen. A complete report of their findings is forwarded to the customer. Suggested spare parts and equipment adjustments are also included in the report, helping to reduce unscheduled equipment and production downtime.
We can provide the following items to aid in a variety of problems:
- pump-out / service quotations on request
- molten salt pumps
- molten salt pumping instructions and expertise
- molten salt agitators
- recommended drums or containers for molten products
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- sludge removal equipment for molten salt baths
- testing equipment for combustion, wall thickness, air quality, gas pressure
- specialized chemical products
- specialized burner equipment
- recommended spare parts
- safety manuals and booklets
- safety and operator training
- work instructions
Whether it's a quarterly contract maintenance program or a once-a-year tune-up, our service specialists can coordinate and assist your personnel to get the most out of your investment. If you're short-handed, we can also provide a complete service program, including supervision and contract workforce.
To discuss your needs in more detail, request a quotation, or just discuss a problem, contact us at 1-800-521-4182 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.